Tuesday 15 December 2015

Just ended my afternoon shift! This week's roster is quite good I guess...? I can sleep in for 4 days. Sleep is very, very, very precious to me. But the downside is that I end so late:-( only the moon greets me when I end. Currently waiting for SQ for our macs supper and my data has been reseted so I guess I can fill up this space!!
Where should I start......
Okay my 20th.??
Heeeh it's been 5 months since I've turned twenty and I still feel like I'm sixteen. I prefer quiet dinner dates instead of a large party. Quality over quantity. 
Meh. So hard uploading photos because I can only do it one by one on the mobile app and I need to scroll up so much just for one pict!!! Anyway, this was at 2am dessert bar. Virgin try and it was guuuud;) you get what you are paying for. I remember I still went to school on my birthday haha. (good student ahem) 

Impromptu end but my eyes are tired and I wanna read my storybooks before I eat! Library books are due soon and I still have 2 books I've yet to touch   

No comments:

Post a Comment