Monday 1 June 2015

1st June

Hulloo blank space, it's been a while!! I wish I am consistent in posting so I can reminisce whenever I want to but laziness ALWAYS get the better of me
So, I'm welcoming June with common test week (3 papers back to back- I can do errthang with Jesus who backs me up)
Sigh. There is so much I want to type/say but I don't know where to make a start...

So June is the month I have two dear (very very dear to my heart) friends' birthdays! Goodbye to the money I will never get to save :-))) Hehehe kidding, I take pleasure in spending on people really. Honestly, my birthday is an event I will do anything to avoid. Maybe it's because I always have conflicts on the day itself so I have never truly appreciated it like how I'm supposed to/how others can. BUT I wanna do my best to let my friends feel special on their very special day.

My soul sounds so gleeful in the post,,,,,,, AM I REALLY?

Need to work out, sort my eating habits and body out :( Dr when can I start exercising?!?!

Okay I don't have the feelz to carry on and I need to study so BYE. I'll be backkkk

I have so many half written posts written halfheartedly saved in my drafts. I hope I'll still be able to open them up with the same state of feeling and pick up from where I've stopped

Ps: I think sometimes I type in a very solemn manner and sometimes I don't

No comments:

Post a Comment