Friday 5 June 2015

Yesterday was a FANTASTIC day cause papers ended (!!!) and I met SQ and we ate, talked, caught a movie! This girl's birthday is in 2 days and she's really expecting a surprise from me. Like she really really really (cannot emphasis) anticipates it. She even taught me how to surprise her... okay...

Got only a one week break till I end PRCP. Someone kill :) me :) please :)
Instead on dwelling on the fact that I only have this one week of holidays till I graduate, I should make the best of it... Missing legacy the second time isn't helping tho :( Trying to comfort myself that even if I am able to go, I won't be able to enjoy everything that's planned out fully so it's fitting I didn't make the cut


Should really do something about the state of my room right now

No comments:

Post a Comment