Friday 19 June 2015

Crossed the third month PO two weeks ago! Time really flies. Sometimes I wish I could go back to March, wouldn't mind going thru all those shit again. Feels like I'm in deeper shit currently.

OKAY ANYWAY, I want to update about my doctor's visit today!! It was very cursory, think I stepped out of the room in a brief span of 10 minutes? Buttt it was hilarious I keep on replaying this scene in my mind,
so they wanted me to stand straight and bend down, like try to touch my toes and I was HORRIFIED cause I've never done that ever since op, didn't even know I can bend like that already?!

Dr & PCA: Ok Cheryl bend down! Bend like you normally do we want to check blahblahblah
Me: Huh??? (I was so puzzled like what???)
PCA: It's okay if you're uncomfortable, you can button your shorts and then bend
Me: Bend? What do you mean by bend?

This went on for a while, like it was just 'em asking me to bend and try to touch my toes while I was lost cause I didn't even know I can do such stuffs. They thought I hesitated to bend cos I was kinda exposed. In the end they got the message that it was my first time bending like that after the op HAHAHA

Dr was like, "Alamak?! Then how do you wear your shoes!"

Spent majority of my time in the hospital waiting to take my X-ray then waited again to see the doctor. Was famished so I grabbed a banana cake (SIGH NUH HAS SO MANY GOOD FOOD STALLS :<) after everything was settled then I went for a dinner buffet for an advanced Father's Day!!! Currently over here because I'm too stuffed to do anything except stay put and surf the world wide web so yeappp

Energy all drained out from work, one more week to go. I CAN DO THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment